miércoles, 4 de julio de 2018

What do you mean? Interpretales!!


Ho-laaa!

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog Interpretales. This blog is envisioned to be a space where English language students or just anyone trying to learn or practice this beautiful language on their own. I will be posting in both English and Spanish to create a bilingual learning environment. For my first blog entry I was thinking about what to write. So, why not start explaining or basically telling you what’s behind Interpretales? What does that mean?

Well, first, I have been wanting to start a blogging career for a year now and always procrastinated about that. I was really scared to input the very first character on what seemed a never-ending, digital page in blank. Aside from that, I needed to have a niche, -a special field to write about-, but I didn’t seem to succeed at that.

Later, I realized that I wanted to write about my own major which happens to be my passion and I love anything that would be related to that. Besides, I want to have my own presence on Internet, it is to say, a personal brand. Like my own little project that I start nurturing with warm love and great content.

Following that, I started thinking about what my blog name would be. Then, something came to mind, like those things that awakens you late at night and keeps you up for hours, along with a high level of “good anxiety”. It had the title “Interpretales” all over the pace and I knew right away that I would be the perfect name for what I wanted to do.

On one hand, Interpretales, if you speak Spanish, could be decodified as a command where someone is being told to “interpret” what is being said. What I mean by this when it comes to my blog, is that I will be “interpreting”: writings from Spanish, things learned in class or maybe a song I just listened to. I will “translate” chunks of abstract ideas into pieces of writing.

On the other hand, for the ones that are always thinking in English, Interpretales would sound pretty much like /interpre-tels/ pretty much said like “the tales of an interpreter” which for me, implies any experiences throughout my classes and life, a sudden thought, a mere opinion, a vague idea or just anything that comes to mind that I find interesting to share.

So, this is basically it. Therefore, stay tuned for more blogs. I advise you I am still learning to master my English skills so I will be open to any corrections and suggestions. 

Any thoughts?? Let me know in the comments!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Direct and Indirect object: what you really need to know

So far, you haven't had the need to know what are exactly direct and indirect object and you have been just fine. I understand. When y...